1. If rescheduling, the new date may not exceed 15 months past your original date.
2. The down payment will be transferred to the new date.
3. Any wedding booked in 2021, whether a new client or a rescheduling will go off of the current pricing. Which is currently listed on the homepage of the Bring On The Bash website.
4. Any additional sums accrued due to date changes or rescheduling, will be added to the final payment. The final payment will be rescheduled to two weeks before your new date.
5. If you instead would prefer to cancel, the downpayment is non-refundable. Details pertaining to down payments are covered in the contract in articles 1 & 3.
6. According to the contract, even in a cancellation, the final payment is still due. However, the final payment will be waived.